Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Panties, cell phones and men

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Since I am in a storytelling mood...Gawd knows why I might as well share one of my most VERY recent adventures. My other half is in the hospital presumably and I am waiting "patiently" for him to return. Anyway, most that know me know that me and odds usually suck. Okay so hospitals take the damn phone away so he can't call me dammit. That is where the cell phone part comes in. No answer no answer no answer for days...okay I am perturbed and driving my friends nuts.....ask SummerStorm. SO...I write him a letter...hoping that maybe this letter will get to him somehow. Don't ask me what posessed me to do it but I sent a pair of my panties to him...LOL. SO I really hope he heeds the warning I put on the damn envelope. I figure if nothing else those little goodies with induce a phonecall. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Go ahead and call me Satan

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmfao.....i sooooo want to be a fly on da wall when he opens dat lettah*L*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this may not go as you expect it to depending on the type of warning you put on the envelope... someone from the post office may currently have a little something that doesnt quite belong to them... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh no....he'll get that letter and I am sure I will get a phone call....lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    were these panties actually worn first or are we just talking about a fresh from the drier pair?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eh I dug them out of my drawer....but there is not much to them...lol

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lmao...girl they're better when they've been worn*nods* gives the guy a lil sense of what you smell like*W*.....n lotta times thats a huge turn on *nods*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He already knows I wear Eternity by Calvin Klein...lol. Someone neglected to tell me to wear the little suckers first....and by the way it was 32 degrees this morning when I went to work....so buttfloss is not really an option at the moment. Long Johns are though....LOL. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •